Do you only have an arsenal of three old jokes to work with in conversations, and you can't figure out what to say or when to say it in order to be funny?
Did you stop counting how many awkward situations you had to endure at a certain point because you tried to make a joke but absolutely nobody laughed?
Don't worry, there are plenty of people that have just the same issue as you do! Being funny really isn't an easy thing, but the guide "How to Be Funny: The Right Way - The Only 7 Steps You Need to Master Comedy, Conversational Humor, and Making People Laugh Today" will make it so much easier you will start wondering why everyone can't stop laughing around you!
The guide covers a total of 9 topics on how to master comedy and become funny to other people. It will teach you everything you need to know, from the most basic stuff to some advanced techniques, as well as tips on how to adapt in the future.
It's a scientifically proven fact that women are much more attracted to men with a good sense of humor - and this goes the other way around, too! That being said, it's crucial to have a good sense of humor in order to be attractive to the opposite sex, as well as be able to create a good atmosphere in any company. Unfortunately, some people don't have an inherently good sense of humor, but, good news is - you can learn how to be funny, and it's really easy! This guide does a great job at this, and in no time you'll find yourself slinging well-placed and funny jokes left and right!
What Makes This Book Different from Others in the Same Category?
Most guides that you can currently find address this problem by either giving you practically pre-made templates on how to make jokes, or just giving you a few examples of jokes that you can do. There is also the other end of this spectrum - there are guides that are completely theoretical, and in which you can get lost for hours without getting any idea on how to implement all that information. This guide finds the optimal ratio of these two aspects, and gives you just enough background knowledge and information, as well as providing you with tips and tricks to make your practical implementations effortless.
Here's What You'll Learn:
Some information about why humor is important in general, as well as when it's appropriate to use it The importance of taking risks in order to learn what type of humor fits different people and situations How to study, learn and practice being funny How to find the optimal moment to be funny, and the optimal moment not to How to make your signature joke that you will have as a plan B wherever you go How to balance the edginess of your jokes depending on the people you're with and the current atmosphere How to combine everything you've previously learned for maximum effectiveness
Being funny has never been easier - make sure to make the most out of the opportunities that this guide will provide, because there will be a lot of them!
Order This Book Now!
|Title||:||How to Be Funny: The Right Way - The Only 7 Steps You Need to Master Comedy, Conversational Humor and Making People Laugh Today|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Jokes & Riddles, Books, Humor|
- Camino Island | Books by John Grisham
- Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas | Books by Michael Scott
- The Clique | Books by Lisi Harrison
- Copper Sun | Books by Sharon M. Draper
- American Sniper | Books by Chris Kyle, Scott McEwen & Jim DeFelice
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone | Books by Laini Taylor
- Before We Were Yours | Books by Lisa Wingate
- Night | Books by Elie Wiesel & Marion Wiesel
- 2011 Children Action Comics Special | Books by Twinkie Artcat
- The Couple Next Door | Books by Shari Lapena
- The Lies She Told | Books by Denise Grover Swank
- How To Win Friends & Influence People | Books by Dale Carnegie
- Panic | Books by Lauren Oliver
- Body Language: The Ultimate Self Help Guide on How To Analyze People And Learn Negotiation, Persuasion Skills For Dating And Influence People In Business | Books by Matthew Harvey
- Steve Jobs | Books by Walter Isaacson
- The People vs. Alex Cross | Books by James Patterson
- When Godly People Do Ungodly Things | Books by Beth Moore
- Walk Two Moons | Books by Sharon Creech
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard | Books by J.K. Rowling
- Proof of Heaven | Books by Eben Alexander
- Free-Wrench | Books by Joseph R. Lallo
- Flatland | Books by Edwin A. Abbott
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast | Books by Laura Vanderkam
- Six Months in Montana | Books by Pamela M. Kelley
- The Watsons Go to Birmingham--1963 | Books by Christopher Paul Curtis
- How to Analyze People on Sight | Books by Elsie Lincoln Benedict
- American Born Chinese | Books by Gene Luen Yang
- The 48 Laws of Power | Books by Robert Greene & Joost Elffers
- I Am Not Worthy. God's Manual for Self Esteem. | Books by Free From Bondage Ministry
- iPad 2 Tips and Tricks for Beginners | Books by Jingting Liu
- Little House in the Big Woods | Books by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Esperanza Rising (Scholastic Gold) | Books by Pam Muñoz Ryan
- The Girl Who Wouldn't Go to Bed | Books by Charles Thornton
- Orange is the New Black | Books by Piper Kerman
- All the Light We Cannot See | Books by Anthony Doerr
- Rich People Problems | Books by Kevin Kwan
- Whiskey Rebellion | Books by Liliana Hart
- Eve of the Emperor Penguin | Books by Mary Pope Osborne & Sal Murdocca
- The Supermarket and Grover's Farm (Sesame Street Places) | Books by Susan Hood & Maggie Swanson
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery: A Practical Guide to Improving Your EQ | Books by Eric Jordan
- Before We Were Free | Books by Julia Alvarez
- Heat | Books by Mike Lupica
- Rogue Lawyer | Books by John Grisham
- Everyday Ways To Enjoy Success At Work | Books by Robb Thompson